JOB POSITION MISION:
To manage the sales of LSE equipment and CRS projects based on a geographic area following the guidelines set by the company and specially by the Sales and Marketing Director in order to achieve the budget.
- Achieve sales budget
- Maintain the good reputation of Telstar Brand in the area of responsibility
- Maintain the local partner active in order to generate the maximum number of leads or do it by himself in case that there is no local partner
- To define and fulfill the sales budget for the geographical area assigned for all the technologies, projects, engineering, upgrades and retrofits.
- To transversally maintain and evaluate the performance of external agents and collaborators. To maintain close relationship with the external collaborators of the assigned area.
- To visit clients by himself or together with the local partners if any.
- To maintain CRM data updated and to do monthly report about the activity and forecast of the area.
- To define local market strategies together with the local partner if any. To define market sales approach and MKT events. Yearly commercial plan.
- To negotiate contracts.
- To provide the market view in order to develop the right market strategy per each BU.
- To support the Technology team with all the cultural and local information
- To strongly focus in the strategic development of the geographical markets under his responsibility
- To support administration department for money collection when necessary and to help project managers to solve conflicts when related to projects of its own geographic area
Tipo de contrato
Educación y formación requeridas
A graduate with an Engineering or Science degree.
Conocimientos y habilidades
English (Advanced Level)
Computer Skills including MS Office, SAP and SAP-CRM
Knowledge of the Life Science (Pharma production environment). Understanding of engineering business.
You will be a self motivated individual and have the ability to develop new business and win contracts. You will possess strong communication skills, ability to work in a team and relationship building skills.
ENGLISH / SPANISH
At least 3 years’ experience in sales of Pharma production equipment or Pharma Projects
Disponibilidad para viajar
IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PROFILE