An enthusiastic, reliable and self motivated individual is required to join our existing multi-discipline project team. You will be responsible for the design, project engineering and client handover of a number of projects and studies for the pharmaceutical sector.
The role will involve project definition, concept design, procurement, construction management and commissioning.
Reporting to the Projects Team Leader, the right individual will have a dynamic approach, possess a good level of commercial acumen, be able to effectively develop and present technical options, communicate effectively at all levels and have a strong project engineering background.
Job position Mission:
- To manage project execution to the satisfaction of the client whilst ensuring time, quality and cost targets are achieved.
- To adopt a continuous improvement approach to all aspects of the role.
- Maintain project quality system (Quality Gates) and reports (8D Reports).
- Delivery of the projects on time and within Budget.
- Support of the engineering team members with respect to costs and time constraints.
- Liaise with the sales dept. to ensure the effective transfer of the projects from sales into production.
- Liaise with the EC&I and Mechanical Engineers to review the integration of equipment.
- Plan and communicate effectively internal and external resource to deliver the Budget and timescales, as POC for the Project.
- Communicate regularly with the client.
- Attend client meetings as required to expedite the running of the project and ascertain solutions.
- Be contractually aware in order to identify project change that may have some commercial implications, and implement internal/external requirements.
- Report monthly the project’s financial performance to the Engineering Manager.
- Execute the required duties in accordance with the pharmaceutical industries current Good Automated Manufacturing Practices (GAMP).
- Liaise with the Engineering Department to affect full integration of all design requirements into the overall project.
- Review and approve, as required, the G.A. Drawings and the Detailed Manufacturing Drawings to the company’s standards to ensure Quality Gate compliance.
- Ensure all the design documents are completed, reviewed and released to ensure Quality Gate compliance.
- Compilation of traceability matrix to show compliance with the client’s specification with respect to design reviews and Design Qualification (DQ).
- Ensure all the relevant fan calculations and any other performance related specifications are completed.
- Ensure all SAP requirements are met.
- Assembly of work instruction packages in order to affect the efficient transfer of projects from the design environment to assembly / site.
- Adhere to the stated policies and procedures relating to health and safety, and ISO9001:2015 quality management.
Type de contrat
Heures de travail
Éducation et formation exigées
HNC Mechanical Engineering / HNC Electrical Engineering / Project Management qualification e.g. Prince 2 etc.
Connaissances / Compétences
EC Machinery Directive
Customer Relationship Management
Multiple Project Management
Management of Internal/External resource
To be considered:
AutoCAD and SolidWorks Knowledge
PLC and HMI Programming Knowledge
Proficient level english
2 to 5 years relevant experience in the competences above.
Disponibilité pour voyager
The salary is dependent on skills and experience; Pension, Flexible Working Times.