JOB POSITION MISION:
To manage the sales of LSE equipment and CRS projects based on a geographic area following the guidelines set by the company and specially by the Sales and Marketing Director in order to achieve the budget.
- Achieve sales budget
- Maintain the good reputation of Telstar Brand in the area of responsibility
- Maintain the local partner active in order to generate the maximum number of leads or do it by himself in case that there is no local partner
- To define and fulfill the sales budget for the geographical area assigned for all the technologies, projects, engineering, upgrades and retrofits.
- To transversally maintain and evaluate the performance of external agents and collaborators. To maintain close relationship with the external collaborators of the assigned area.
- To visit clients by himself or together with the local partners if any.
- To maintain CRM data updated and to do monthly report about the activity and forecast of the area.
- To define local market strategies together with the local partner if any. To define market sales approach and MKT events. Yearly commercial plan.
- To negotiate contracts.
- To provide the market view in order to develop the right market strategy per each BU.
- To support the Technology team with all the cultural and local information
- To strongly focus in the strategic development of the geographical markets under his responsibility
- To support administration department for money collection when necessary and to help project managers to solve conflicts when related to projects of its own geographic area
Type of contract
Education and Training required
A graduate with an Engineering or Science degree.
Knowledge / Skills
English (Advanced Level)
Computer Skills including MS Office, SAP and SAP-CRM
Knowledge of the Life Science (Pharma production environment). Understanding of engineering business.
You will be a self motivated individual and have the ability to develop new business and win contracts. You will possess strong communication skills, ability to work in a team and relationship building skills.
ENGLISH / SPANISH
At least 3 years’ experience in sales of Pharma production equipment or Pharma Projects
Availability to travel
IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PROFILE