An enthusiastic individual is required to join the Customer Service Department.
As part of the Customer Service team you will be working on a wide range of equipment and will be able to work to agreed SLA’s (Service Level Agreements) to offer the highest level of customer service.
To be successful within this role you will have come from a similar field based position where you are entrusted to effectively manage your own time with minimal supervision.
1. Generate new opportunities and respond to after sales enquiries from customers.
2. Communicate verbally and in writing with existing and prospective customers to develop close working relationships to assist in the growth of the after sales business.
3. Interpret and respond clearly to customer enquiries received either in person, verbally over the telephone or from written requests.
4. Communicate internally with all departments and generate spares and service agreement proposals for new projects.
5. Periodically visit clients’ premises for technical and commercial discussions regarding requirements/quotations.
6. Visits to the clients’ premises to carry out on-site service work etc.
7. Plan workload and maintain close working relationships with existing service customers.
8. Process sales orders and create order acknowledgements using standard company procedures and SAP.
9. Adhere to the standard company policies and procedures relating to Health & Safety and Quality Management (ISO9001).
Type of contract
Education and Training required
GCSE English and Maths A to C, or O level English and Maths, or CSE grade 1 English and Maths
Knowledge / Skills
- Technical Capability – Working in a team and supporting clients with technical questions relating to our products
- Business Awareness – Understanding the customers environment and service requirements
- Process – Follows established processes/systems and recommends improvements as appropriate
- Problem Solving – Takes ownership for Listening and understanding the customers problems. Escalates and/or gains support where necessary to resolve the problem by using relevant information in a timely manner.
- Service Level – Delivering the required service level to meet or exceed customer expectations/Service Level Agreements.
- Team Working – Is a key team member demonstrating initiative and supporting other team members.
- Professional Development – Takes responsibility for learning about current products/systems to build own technical knowledge to support the business requirements.
- Excellent Communication Skills – both written and verbal
- Commercial Aptitude
- Availability to travel in the UK and abroad – Full UK driving license & Passport Required
To be considered:
- Negotiating Skills
- Analysis and Reporting
- Client Communication
- Instrument Settings
- Filter Analysis
- Airflow Measurement
- Pressure Testing
- Electro/Mech. Basics
Proficient level english
2 to 5 years relevant experience in the competences above.
Availability to travel
The salary is dependent on skills and experience; Pension, Flexible Working Times.