To ensure our products are assembled, installed and tested to an excellent standard and on schedule.
Promote the company in a positive light at all times.
• Pre-wire, assemble & test equipment as described on Work Instruction Sheets, GA and P&ID drawings as required to meet production schedules for both on-site and off-site installations.
• Test equipment as required and stated in the FAT/SAT and IQ/OQ documents.
• Undertake on-site installation duties as required, in compliance with the individual site working practices and safety requirements.
• Global Travel to carry out site work.
• Site Reports to be completed on site, signed off by the client then submitted to the Project Engineer on your return.
• Ensure I Control procedures are adhered to and accurate booking of hours.
• Completion of contracts on time as required by client and instructions from your Manager.
• Perform various other duties as requested by your Supervisor/Manager.
• Work autonomously and as part of the team.
• Perform, in a safe and efficient manner, good housekeeping practices as per company H&S procedures.
• Follow QMS procedures and conform to ISO 9001 as relevant
Machine Wiring Experience
Electrical assembly and installation experience
OEM Equipment (Bespoke)
Latest electrical standards – 17th Edition
Electrical Engineering experience
Site Work – Working with International Clients/Customers at their premises.
To be considered:
Experience in mechanical assembly of OEM Equipment
Software/PLC programming experience
|Electrical panel building
Electrical installations – fault finding/Controls
Electrical Panel Building
Electrical Installation – Fault Finding
Site Wiring/Site Work